Ray White Blenheim Christmas Lights Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The “Ray White Blenheim Christmas Lights Competition” competition is a competition run by Instep Real Estate Limited Licensed REAA 2008 on and subject to these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition, you must be 18 years of age or over and you must be the resident living in a home located within Marlborough district (Eligible Participant). Only one entry (also known as registration) per household is permitted in the Competition.
3. Competition entries commence/open at 9am (NZDST) on Wednesday 1st November 2023 and close midnight (NZDST) Thursday 30th November 2023.
4. An entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received by Ray White Blenheim and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Participant. Entries must be received by Ray White Blenheim during the period specified in condition (3). Entries received after the Promotion Period will automatically be deemed as invalid.
5. To enter the Competition, Eligible Participants must submit a complete digital registration form (via Ray White Blenheim website) OR Paper Registration Form to Ray White Blenheim office 64 Queen Street, Blenheim by the specified closing date in condition (3). The participants must also choose 1 charity to support during the competition.
6. Within three business days of submitting the Registration Form, Ray White Blenheim will notify the Eligible Participant whether their entry has been approved. If Ray White Blenheim does not notify the Eligible Participant that their Submission has been approved, then it will be deemed to be not approved unless otherwise determined by Ray White Blenheim in its sole discretion.
7. Upon entering, all Eligible Participants’ agree to have their address marked, published and publicised on the Ray White Blenheim Christmas Lights Competition Map. This ensures that the public know that their house has been entered and therefore can be voted for, as specified in condition (9)
8. Competition voting commences/opens at 9am (NZDST) on Tuesday 5th December 2023 and closes midnight (NZDST) Sunday 17th December 2023.
9. Photos of any eligible entrants may be posted on the Ray White Blenheim Facebook page at any time during the entire competition Promotion Period 5th – 17th December 2023.
10. The winners for the three Prizes will be determined based on eligible votes received by Ray White Blenheim via digital voting form and paper voting form submitted to Ray White Blenheim office 64 Queen Street, Blenheim. The entrant with the highest, second highest and third highest number of eligible votes received by midnight Sunday 17th December 2023 will be deemed 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners, respectively, of the competition.
11. The total prize pool of the Competition is $2,100 (GST included) which consists of six (6) prizes broken into two (2) categories, category one (1) homeowners, category two (2) charities. The homeowner that wins one (1) of three (3) prizes will donate the corresponding charity prize to the charity of their choice, determined by the homeowner upon registration. The three winners will be determined in accordance with paragraph 10 of these Terms and Conditions. If there is a tie for any of the prizes the prize will be shared equally between the tied winners.
|Homeowner Prize||Charity Donation|
|First Prize = $600||First Prize = $600|
|Second Prize = $300||Second Prize = $300|
|Third Prize = $150||Third Prize = $150|
12.As referenced in (11) the homeowner prizes will be provided in the form of a Prezzy Card pre-loaded with the referenced prize amount. The Prezzy Card will have to be collected by the winner from Ray White Blenheim within normal business operating hours, unless otherwise organised by mutual agreement upon winner announcement. The donation to the charity will be made directly to the charity by Ray White Blenheim.
13. Ray White Blenheim’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute or other matter arising in relation to the Competition.
14. Ray White Blenheim reserves the right to inspect entries and votes as part of the audit process to distinguish eligibility. Ray White Blenheim, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify entries and votes that are not in the spirit of the Competition. Subject to these terms and conditions, Ray White Blenheim reserves the right to alter the criteria to determine a winner, or not appoint a winner.
15. The winners will be notified Tuesday 19th December 2023 via phone or email by a Ray White Blenheim authorised representative. Winners’ details will also be published on the Ray White Blenheim Facebook page and Ray White Blenheim Website and may be used for other promotional purposes online and in other media.
16. Eligible Participants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
17. Each Eligible Participant consents to Ray White Blenheim using his or her name, address and photograph/video of their Christmas lights in any media for promotional purposes related to the Competition. Each winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required by Ray White Blenheim in promotional activities relating to the Competition.
18. Ray White Blenheim accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or ineligible entries, applications, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, deletion, destruction, transmission, interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Ray White Blenheim has no control over the postal system, internet, telecommunications networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
19. If for any reason any aspect of the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telecommunications networks failure, bugs tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any cause beyond the control of Ray White Blenheim which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, Ray White Blenheim reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to the approval of relevant authorities, if and only to the extent required.
20. By entering and participating in the Competition, Eligible Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Ray White Blenheim and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to the Eligible Participant’s participation in the Competition.
21. None of Ray White Blenheim and its related bodies corporate are liable to any winner or any other person in any way (including but not limited to liability for negligence) for any loss, expense, damage or injury which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any negligence) in connection with all or any of the promotion, the Competition or acceptance, transportation, delivery or use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum liability allowable by law).
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the rights of any person or entity as a “consumer” under their statutory rights to the extent the law does not allow them to be excluded, restricted or modified.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.